South Florida Chapter
1. Start with printed fleece 40 by 60”. Cut off selvedge edge on both short sides. Lay one short side on a flat surface. Place masking tape across 40” side 5” from the bottom. Using a pen mark 1” spaces across masking tape, taking care not to mark the fleece.
2. With sharp scissors, cut from bottom of fabric up to but not through the masking tape at each 1” mark.
3. Carefully remove tape and place it on the other end of the blanket. Repeat cutting of 1” fringe.
4. Remove masking tape and discard.
5. Tie each piece of fringe with an overhand knot, keeping the knot loose and placing it against the fabric (or top of the fringe).
6. Wash your fleece blanket to remove any chemicals used in making fleece.